Through our finance partners, LECO Africa offers customers an affordable method of acquiring a LECO instrument. Please contact your LECO Sales Representative or one of the finance partners below:
- Rentals are totally tax-deductible.
- Allows you to keep up to date with technology.
- Off Balance Sheet funding.
- Helps maintain escalating maintenance costs and down time.
- No disposal of obsolete equipment. Free your capital to invest in your core business.
American Trade and Finance Company
- Satrafin finances expertise and focus allows us to provide the best solutions for bidirectional trade between the U.S.A, South Africa and key emerging market countries.
- Satrafin Finance Programs feature attractive rates, terms, and structures, a quick pre-qualification process, and generally do not interfere with the local banking relationship.
- Satrafin provides financing with or without the support of government export programs. Export programs may be utilized where it provides the optimal solution.
- Larger or smaller loan amounts may be available.
|Description||Short-term Financing||Medium-term Financing|
|Typical Terms:||30 days to 1 year||1 year to 7 years|
|Eligible use of Funds:||Inventory, raw materials, spare parts, commodities, financing for distributors||Capital goods, technology, investments, certain project related services, software & used equipment|
|Available to:||Buyer or Seller||Buyer|
|Loan Amounts||$250,000 to $10,000,000||Can be Rand denominated|
|Typical Advance Rates:||Up to 100%||Up to 85%|
|Typical Security:||Typically no security other than the transaction||Typically no security for most Government-supported loans|
|Rates:||Variable or Fixed-fee||Variable based on LIBOR|
|Structure:||Very flexible||Term Loan with periodic repayments. Lease may be available.|
Finance Africa offers unique Asset Based Finance solutions to the private- and public sector via their network of funders including Financial Institutions, Investors , OEM’s and own funding.
Customer Advantages of Rental
- Monthly rentals can be reduced by the use of an annual escalation.
- Rentals avoid capital expenditure.
- No deposits are required.
- Ease of Upgrade / Replacement.
- Client has option to extend rental term, upgrade or own the equipment.
- A rental facility has no impact on the user’s balance sheet.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible from the annual taxable profit.
- The renting of goods enables the client to keep track with technology.
- The VAT on a rental is raised on the monthly payment and not capitalized “upfront”, as in a lease or instalment sale.