LECO’s innovative automatic hardness tester—the AMH55—lets you, the customer, define and tailor your hardness testing based on your specific application. This customization is done through our exclusive Cornerstone® brand software paired with automatic instrument operation, offering you a number of features to streamline your hardness testing.
The AMH55 introduces LECO’s innovative Cornerstone® brand software to our hardness testing platforms, for increased usability, simplified reporting, and streamlined analysis times. Supporting accurate and efficient microindentation and Macro/Vickers hardness testing in fully automatic, semi-automatic, and lite configurations, the AMH55 is a valuable resource for users needing precise and productive hardness testing
With the AMH55 you’ll have the ability to choose the model configuration that best fits your needs:
- AMH55 Automatic
- Simultaneous automatic alignment and automatic parfocal tools, as well as automatic pixel calibration and shading correction
- Optional Advanced Analysis Module for color contoured mapping
- AMH55 Semi-Automatic
- Automatically locates and analyzes indents, automatic alignment, and pixel calibration
- Customizable data reporting
- Manual focus
- AMH55 Lite
- Automatically locates and analyzes indents within a field of view
- Automatic pixel calibration
- Easily upgrade to AMH55 Automatic or Semi-Automatic
Take a closer look with our product profile video:
Looking to learn more about our AMH55? Download the brochure!